225g plain flour
100g butter, room temperature
5-6 pieces ripe bananas
1 ½ cup SIS Raw Sugar
80g walnuts, chopped
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the bananas into chunks and blend until smooth using a food processor.
- In a mixing bowl, cream SIS Raw Sugar and butter.
- Add flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and eggs to the mixture.
- Add blended banana and walnut, mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture in a greased loaf pan and line with baking paper.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the surface turns golden brown and the skewer comes out clean from the centre of the bread.
- Remove from the oven and leave on the rack to cool before removing from the loaf pan.