1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
50g SIS Demerara Sugar
7 tablespoons butter, melted
910g cream cheese, room temperature
200g SIS Demerara Sugar
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Prepare the crust. Combine the graham cracker crumb, SIS Demerara Sugar and butter until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the springform and press firmly to the bottom. Bake in the oven for 8 mins and wrap an aluminium foil around the base then set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese in a stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in SIS Demerara Sugar, lemon juice and cream until smooth.
- Add in eggs at interval, vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the springform and place on a baking tray, fill the baking tray with 1inch of water and bake in the oven for 55-70 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave on the rack to cool completely before putting into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.