1¼ cup plain flour
1 cup butter, room temperature
100g semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup SIS Organic Raw sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter, vanilla essence, SIS Organic Sugar together.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, salt and mix until it formed a dough texture.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Put in fridge and covered for 2 hours or until it firmed.
- Scoop some dough using a teaspoon, roll into small round balls of the same size and leave about 2-3 inch apart on the baking tray.
- Sprinkle some salt over the small round balls.
- Bake in the oven for 8–10 mins or until light brown on the edges. Leave on the tray to cool completely.
- Repeat the process till the dough finish.