Recipe shared by @shootandspoon
20 pcs SIS Coconut Sugar Cubes
3 pcs pandan leaves, tied into a bundle
1 packet agar agar powder (10g)
250ml coconut milk
pinch of salt
- In a large pot, boil SIS Coconut Sugar Cubes, pandan leaves and water until sugar cubes dissolve.
- Remove pandan leaves and add agar agar powder, bring the mixture back to a boil. Stir to ensure the agar agar powder is well dissolved.
- Add salt to coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Pour coconut milk into boiling coconut sugar agar agar mixture. Give it a quick stir and bring it back to a boil. Turn off the fire immediately.
- Pour into moulds and allow the agar agar to set. As they set, they should separate into two distinct layers.
- Once set, put the agar agar into the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.