For Caramel Sauce
150g SIS Low GI Sugar
100g SIS Low GI Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place the SIS Low GI Sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar turns into an amber colour.
- Turn off the heat and pour the sauce into pudding moulds.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a saucepan, combine milk and SIS Low GI Sugar, heat the mixture to 80°C or until sugar is dissolved.
- Crack eggs in a separate mixing bowl and whisk lightly.
- Pour the milk mixture into the egg mixture, add vanilla essence and whisk lightly.
- Strain the mixture 2 times using a sieve.
- Divide and pour the mixture slowly into the moulds with caramel sauce.
- Add water into the baking tray and put moulds on it. Bake for 28 minutes or until custards are set.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.