50-56g freshly ground coffee
1-2 teaspoon SIS Golden Coffee Crystal Sugar
1 litre water
- Bring the water to boil in a kettle and side aside to cool for 1 minute.
- Warm the press by pouring some hot water and discard.
- Add ground coffee to the press.
- Add boiled water till the water level reaches the top chrome ring.
- Gently stir to ensure the ground coffee are wet.
- Carefully set the plunger on the coffee pot, stopping just above the water but do not plunge yet. Set the timer to 4 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, press the plunger down slowly to the bottom, exerting steady pressure.
- Add SIS Golden Coffee Crystal Sugar to the coffee mug. Pour out the coffee and stir to dissolve the sugar before drinking.