250ml coconut milk
200g SIS Raw Sugar
4-5 pandan leaves, cleaned
- Blend the pandan leaves in blender and strain to extract the juice.
- In a heat proof bowl, beat the eggs, SIS Raw Sugar, pandan juice until sugar dissolve.
- Fill a saucepan with about 1 inch of water and set to boil. Once it starts to boil, place the bowl over the saucepan at low heat.
- Add coconut milk at interval and keep stirring until smooth and thickened for about 20-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool before putting in jar. Serve together with bread.