200g SIS Caster Sugar
1 litre milk
6 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp rose water
Pistachios, chopped (for garnish)
Rose petals, edible (for garnish)
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add SIS Caster Sugar, cornflour and rose water.
- Stir until the milk starts to thicken. Remove from heat once it gets a cream-like consistency.
- Prepare 4 glass bowls and divide the mixture equally.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature for half an hour, then transfer to fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- When the pudding is completely chilled, flip over on the plate and garnish with pistachios and rose petals.