1 1/2 cup plain flour
3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoon SIS Coarse Grain Sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, sift plain flour, baking powder, SIS Coarse Grain Sugar and salt.
- Make a well in the centre, and add egg, milk and melted butter until combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease with butter over low-medium heat.
- Scoop the batter using a ladle, pour slowly and shape with the back of the ladle into the perfectly round shape. Flip when edges are set and bubbles are seen on the top.
- Cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes or until it turned light brown. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or fruits.