134g SIS Fine Grain Sugar
6 tablespoon salted butter, chopped into pieces
120ml heavy cream
1 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, heat SIS Fine Sugar over medium heat. Stir constantly until thicken.
- Turn off the heat and add butter. Stir until the butter has melted and completely.
- Heat the mixture again and slowly add cream and stir until smooth and completely combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then pour into a glass jar. May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 month.