340g mascarpone, room temperature
1 cup SIS Icing Sugar
180ml whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup brewed espresso
1 packs of sponge finger biscuits
Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the whipping cream.
- Whisk mascarpone, vanilla essence, cream, SIS Icing Sugar until light and fluffy and fold gently into the whipping cream.
- Dip the biscuits into a tray of coffee, until they are nicely soaked and layer on the bottom of 9″ x 3″ serving dish.
- Spread a layer of mascarpone mixture over the biscuits.
- Repeat for the remaining biscuits and mixture.
- Dust with cocoa powder and chill in fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.