200g mixed nuts
1/3 cup SIS Demerara Sugar
1 litre vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Spread the mixed nuts out evenly in the greased baking tray and bake until golden and crisp for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Peel off burnt skin of the mixed nuts if any, roughly chopped. In a small bowl, mix the chopped nuts and SIS Demerara Sugar.
- Defrost the ice cream and spoon into a large bowl, mix ice cream with the chopped nuts mixture.
- Pour back into the ice cream tub, pack down tightly and freeze until set.