3 ½ cup organic plain flour
11g instant yeast
50g SIS Organic Raw Sugar
60g butter, room temperature
310g milk, room temperature
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
100g SIS Organic Raw Sugar
45g butter, melted
- Prepare the dough. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, SIS Organic Raw Sugar, yeast and salt until combined.
- Add milk and egg and mix well. Knead until it forms a smooth and elastic dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave to rise until doubled for about 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- On a working surface dusted with flour, roll out the dough into a rectangle about 3mm thick.
- Prepare the filling. Mix the grounded cinnamon and SIS Organic Raw Sugar.
- Spread melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll up dough and pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut into equal slices about 1-1½ inch thick. Place slices on the side in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let the buns rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 180°C and bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven to cool before serving.