120g SIS Caster Sugar
120g cake flour
100g butter, room temperature
4 eggs, separated
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven at 175°C and line 7-8” round cake pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter on medium heat in the microwave oven for one minute.
- Whisk egg, SIS Caster sugar, salt and vanilla essence until almost stiff peaks when whisk is raised.
- Sieve flour and add melted butter. Fold the mixture until combined.
- Fill the lined baking tray 2/3 and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the skewer come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool completely in upside down position.